Many smartphone users are looking for the best keyboard apps for Android because they do not prefer the default keyboard and want to change it to a keyboard with distinctive designs that provide different features that are not available in the traditional keyboard, so we have provided a list of the best keyboard applications for Android so that you can choose from among the application that you like Follow along with this article.
Best keyboard apps for Android
According to the search on the Google Play application, we have created a list of the best keyboard applications for Android. These applications differ in the size of the download and the features that they offer, and here is the list:
This application is the best keyboard application for Android without a doubt, this application was purchased by Microsoft for a huge amount of money, this application includes many features such as:
- This application uses artificial intelligence which makes it predict the word you mean automatically.
- It has an auto-correction feature and uses voice and gestures, allowing for fast typing.
- It provides a user-friendly writing format and is easy to adapt to.
- It has more than 10 languages, including Arabic.
- There is a simultaneous translation service as you type.
- It completes the words automatically as you type.
- It allows you to change keyboard colors for free.
- The app replaces the default keyboard with a keyboard of your choice and makes it the default.
- Provides a large variety of emoji and animated bananas that can be.
This application is exceptional because it has a very fast keyboard and its most important advantages:
- This application provides automatic correction and gesture control to provide you with accurate and fast typing.
- It has multiple gesture options to control adding punctuation, deleting, space and other standard functions.
- It has more than 50 variety of themes.
- Allows you to switch between applications with the same keyboard.
- It has more than 40 languages.
- The application has a simple and easy to use interface.
- It is small in size and does not require much storage space on the phone.
The list of best keyboard apps for Android cannot be without gboard because it is one of the best keyboard apps that you can use.
- This application has a very fast typing speed.
- gboard has a lot of gifs and emojis that you can use.
- The application allows you to send various and distinctive stickers.
- You can make your own stickers.
- Provides text prediction feature while typing.
- You can add a personal photo as a background for the keyboard.
keyboard Chrooma Keyboard
This application is similar to the previous application in the features and characteristics that it provides, and among the features:
- Typing quickly with the ability to change the keyboard size.
- It has an advanced feature which is to predict the text you are trying to type with automatic correction of errors as you type.
- Provides a large selection of emoticons and punctuation marks.
- It has a night mode feature that changes the color of the keyboard.
keyboard Typing Hero
This application is the best keyboard apps for Android that allows you to enter a keyboard shortcut, and then the text appears on entering the shortcut, and it works as a text extender and automatically enters texts, which increases the speed of typing, and allows you to add shortcuts indefinitely. You can add long sentences, phone numbers, URLs, and terms And addresses too. It shortens the time of typing and you do not need to press anything on the keyboard, for example when you type a letter, it shows you the completion of the word and then you press a space to add another word and writing without pressing the space button while typing, it gives you all these features for free, but some features such as the dark theme Date and time converters, etc. need to be upgraded to be able to use them.
The best decorative keyboard for modern phones
Through the following, we will learn about the best decorated keyboard for modern phones.
keyboard Go Keyboard
The keyboard in this application has a simple and distinctive design and contains several features such as:
- It has multiple languages.
- It has more than 1,000 different themes, a variety of emojis, punctuation marks, gifs, and fonts.
- It has a lock screen that can be quickly unlocked.
- It has a charging mode feature which is not available in many applications.
- The app is free and works without a monthly or yearly subscription fee.
- You can share emojis with friends in conversations and more.
- It has no annoying ads that hinder typing, browsing and conversation.
keyboard Minuum Keyboard Free
It is one of the best keyboard applications and has received a lot of recommendations from users. The features that the application provides:
- It works in many languages used globally such as English, French, Spanish and many other languages.
- It has a lot of different and distinctive themes, gifs, and many emojis.
- Simple and uncomplicated user interface that all users can handle without problems.
- It is compatible with Android devices running versions 4.0 or later.
- It works free for a whole month and after that you have to buy it so you can always use it.
keyboard Facemoji Emoji Keyboard
It is one of the most used applications for sending emojis and stickers because it is specialized in this, and it is characterized by:
- It contains a wide variety of themes and emojis.
- Its user interface is the simplest from the users’ point of view.
keyboard Al Type Keyboard
This application contains many features that can be clarified as follows:
- It has a predictive writing feature while typing.
- The user interface is uncomplicated and can be understood by all users.
- It has an automatic correction feature and is written in several languages.
keyboardGrammarly To correct spelling errors
Gramerly is an application that specializes in correcting mistakes in writing in the English language. In the context of the speech itself, this is what makes it so special and it is used by a lot of people.
The application comes with a simple and easy to use interface.
How to switch between Android keyboards
You can switch between keyboards on the Android phone in several ways, and the method varies according to the type of mobile cheer, for example, Huawei phones differ from Xiaomi phones and so on, but in all phones the switch is by opening the settings menu and following the following steps:
- First, go to Settings on your Android phone.
- Go to the language and input settings.
- Choose the Android keyboard from the list of default or current keyboards, and in this way, you will simply choose the keyboard that you want to use.
The order of these steps may differ from one phone to another depending on the type of phone as mentioned earlier, so please pay attention.
Read also: Shahid VIP 2022 customer service number
In conclusion, this was our article about the best keyboard apps for Android, and we explained the most important applications and features of each application and all of these applications. You can search for them on Google Play or in the Google search engine and get them simply, as we explained the way to switch between the traditional keyboard and keyboard through settings Phone, we hope that we have succeeded in presenting the information to you.