FCSB and CSA Steaua have been judging for Steaua Bucharest’s record and history for more than seven years.
Recently, the 1947 Steaua Association allegedly sent a letter to UEFA regarding the identity of the red-blue club.
The association that supports the League 1 team would have received the answers from the continental forum, and the decision taken by UEFA would have been a positive one for Gigi Becali’s team.
UEFA: “FCSB is considered the same football sports entity with Steaua Bucharest!”
The Steaua 1947 Association, based in England, would have sent eight questions to UEFA, and now the famous international forum would have sent them the answer they were waiting for.
According to UEFA, FCSB would be the successor of Steaua Bucureștithe team that has won the European Champions Cup, won in 1986, but also the European Super Cup.
“Dear President of the 1947 Steaua Association, we apologize for the delayed response.
- UEFA complies with and enforces the FIFA rules, especially in the case of sporting events, as defined in the rules set out above. FCSB is considered to be the same football sports entity, with Steaua București, due to the observance of article 15, paragraph 4, of the FIFA regulations. Given that all identification in accordance with the FIFA rules was complied with in both 1998 and 2003, UEFA concludes that, following compliance with the rules, the actions are retroactive and in no way affect the identification of the same club.
- In the early 1990s, UEFA sent recommendations to UEFA-affiliated associations and federations. The recommendations consist in respecting the financial and moral fair play on the part of the clubs owned entirely by the state, compared to the private clubs. The recommendations sent to UEFA-affiliated national associations and federations state that any club fully supported by a state ministry should privatize its footballing activity and continue it under the leadership of a private individual.
- UEFA cannot oblige its affiliated national associations and federations to comply with the recommendations submitted as they are not supported by an article of law, but all recommendations have been applied and complied with by all UEFA affiliated associations and federations.
- The right to a sports football record is established by the FIFA Disciplinary Commission (FDC), as well as the recognition of sports succession.
- According to the effect of the work judged in the case of the record by the FIFA Disciplinary Board, it belongs to the continuous sports activity that carries it out uninterruptedly and does not belong to some legal forms.
- According to UEFA-affiliated national associations and federations, there are no football clubs today that are fully run by a state ministry, all of which have been reorganized as private legal entities.
- The transfer and transfer of a coefficient belonging to a club is done by recognizing and complying with Article 15, paragraph 4, of the FIFA Rules, the Disciplinary Board (FDC) will check that the relevant requirements are met and otherwise alert the national associations and federations that , in turn, are obliged to modify and update the coefficient data.
- A football sports record belongs to the sports activity in a continuous form. So, if another newly established sporting activity were to claim a sports record from another uninterrupted sporting activity, then the demand would be null and void “, would have been the answer from UEFA.
Questions from the Steaua 1947 Association to UEFA
Along with the positive answers, those from the 1947 Steaua Association also posted the eight questions that the international forum answered.
- “Why does UEFA consider that FCSB (former FC Steaua București) is the company that continues the football activity by taking over the football team from the Steaua București Football Club Association?
- We are asking for an answer regarding the communiqué and the recommendations made to UEFA towards the Romanian Football Federation, and the Romanian Division A College from the 90’s regarding the privatization of the football teams under the tutelage of the ministries and implicitly the main reason for this recommendation. ?
- What would be the consequences of refusing to privatize teams regardless of the country?
- Your opinion on the sports record. Is it a case that should be tried in a sports court or is it a case that can be tried in a civil court without finding the articles of law and the time limit contained in the civil code of procedure in that country?
- If a sports record is related to sports continuity and follows the team that made it or the record remains the old form of organization and implicitly the team gets a new record and a new history even if it continued its sports activity but under the leadership of another form of organization ?
- How many football teams still exist in Europe today that belong to a ministry without going private and what are they?
- What are the ways in which one form of organization takes over the European coefficient from another form of organization?
- How does UEFA define a sports record and whether a newly formed team can take over a record from another team that has never stopped its sporting activity and continues to exist today? ”Are the questions posted on the Facebook page.
AS47 accuses: “It’s fake!”
On the other hand, AS47, the association that supports the Army Sports Club, presents several reasons why the email presented by the association that is on the side of FCSB would be fake.
“In any email, the nickname and email address appear at the top. In other words, next to “UEFA Media Relations”, the XXX Association should not have appeared in any case.
That letter is fake!
We hope that those from the Steaua București club will act in this case “, was the reaction of AS47.