League of Nations: Austria – FranceFriday, 21:45, Digi Sport 1
League of Nations: Denmark – CroatiaFriday, 9:45 p.m., Digi Sport 2
The continental forum answered eight questions, and the conclusion is that, according to the FIFA regulations, FCSB is seen as the successor to the team that won the European Champions Cup in 1986.
UPDATE 14:28: The Association of Steaua players 1947 “AS47” (Peluza Sud Steaua) claims that the letter received by the Steaua Association 1947, presented below, was not sent by UEFA, but was a forgery.
UEFA’s position in the CSA Steaua – FCSB war
On the Facebook page, those from the Steaua 1947 Association also published the eight questions sent. To make the text sent by UEFA easier to understand, here is each question and answer, as follows:
1. Why does UEFA consider that FCSB (formerly FC Steaua București) is the company that continues the football activity by taking over the football team from the Steaua București Football Club Association?
Have you never been on a safari? Neither do we, but we bring Africa to you today at 7:20 p.m. Come to Digi Online to see an unforgettable safari on Digi Animal World!
“UEFA complies with and enforces the FIFA rules, especially when it comes to sports cases, as defined in the previous rules. Given that all identification in accordance with the FIFA rules was complied with in both 1998 and 2003, UEFA concludes that after the rules have been complied with, the actions are retroactive and do not in any way affect the identification of the same club. “
2. We ask for an answer regarding the communiqué and the recommendations made to UEFA towards the Romanian Football Federation, and the Romanian Division A College from the 90’s regarding the privatization of the football teams that were under the tutelage of the ministries and implicitly the main reason for this recommendation?
“In the early 1990s, UEFA sent recommendations to UEFA-affiliated associations and federations. UEFA-affiliated national teams, it is specified that any club fully supported by a state ministry should privatize its footballing activity and continue under the leadership of a private individual “.
3. What are the consequences of refusing to privatize teams regardless of the country in question?
“UEFA cannot oblige its affiliated national associations and federations to comply with the recommendations submitted as they are not supported by an article of law, but all recommendations have been implemented and complied with by all UEFA affiliated associations and federations.”
4. Your opinion on the sports record. Is it a case that should be tried in a sports court or is it a case that can be tried in a civil court without finding the articles of law and the time limit contained in the civil code of procedure in that country?
“The right to a footballing record is established by the FIFA Disciplinary Commission (FDC), as well as the recognition of sporting succession.”
5. If a sports record is related to sports continuity and follows the team that made it or the record remains in the old form of organization and implicitly the team gets a new record and a new history even if it continued its sports activity but under the leadership of another form organization?
“According to the effect of the work judged in the case of the record by the FIFA Disciplinary Board, it belongs to the continuous sports activity that carries it out uninterruptedly and does not belong to some legal forms.”
6. How many football teams still exist in Europe today that belong to a ministry without going private and what are they?
“According to UEFA-affiliated national associations and federations, today there is no football club that is entirely under the leadership of a state ministry, all of which have been reorganized as private legal entities.”
7. What are the ways in which one form of organization takes over the European coefficient from another form of organization?
“The transfer and transfer of a club membership fee shall be done by recognizing and complying with Article 15 (4) of the FIFA Rules, and the Disciplinary Board (FDC) will verify compliance with the requirements and otherwise alert national associations and federations. which in turn are required to amend and update the coefficient data. “
8. How does UEFA define a sports record and whether a newly formed team can take over a record from another team that has never stopped playing and continues to exist today?
“A footballing sports record belongs to the continuous sports activity. So if another newly established sports activity would claim a sports record from another uninterrupted sports activity, then the application would be null and void.”was UEFA’s answer.
Tags: record , uefa , mark , 1947
Follow digisport.ro news on Google News as well
The new Digi Sport application can be downloaded from