Samsung M53 Company’s latest releases Samsung For family phones The M Her own. As recently and some time ago, Samsung announced abroad the launch of a new and distinctive phone that joins the company’s group of phones, which is a phone Samsung M53. Which comes as a successor to the previous version Samsung M52, which was widely popular among a large number of users of the company’s phones. However, the phone comes with some modifications and additions from the previous version to improve the user experience. This is shown in the phone’s four cameras with a main lens accurately 108 mega pixels. As well as in the phone processor coming from MediaTek, unlike the Qualcomm processor in the previous version. Other than that, the phone comes with the same screen Super AMOLED plus The same battery capacity is 5000 mAh, and the charging speed is 25 watts as well. The phone also comes similar to the Samsung A53 and Samsung A73 phones. Below we review the rest Samsung M53 mobile specifications and price .
Samsung M53 specifications:
- First: the weight of the phone is light compared to other phones, and it is estimated at about 176 grams
- It also comes with back materials made of plastic Polycarbonate in addition to a plastic frame around the body of the phone
- The phone is also available with support for the installation of two Nano SIM cards, with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G
- It also comes with the possibility of increasing the available storage space up to 1 terabyte, due to the availability of an entrance to the memory card in the place of the second chip.
- As in the previous version, the company did not announce any official IP resistance to the phone to resist dust or water splashes.
- The phone comes with a screen Super AMOLED Plus Size 6.7 inches, available in quality FHD+ With a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels with a pixel density rate of 394 pixels per inch.
- The dimensions of the phone screen display are the usual and prevalent in most phones 20:9, which provides a distinctive experience in games or watching movies and series.
- The screen also comes with a protection layer Corning Gorilla Glass 5 To provide some protection against breakage or scratches.
- The phone is running an operating system Android 12 With Samsung’s new and exclusive user interface One UI 4.1.
- The phone also has a processor from a company Media-Tek and he Media Tek Dimensity 900 which is available with 6-nanometer manufacturing technology
- The processor works with eight cores: the two most powerful cores are Cortex-A78, with a frequency of up to 2.4 GHz.
- In addition, there are six other Cortex-A55 cores, available at a lower frequency of up to 2.0 GHz.
- The processor also offers distinctive performance and we have previously seen it in phones of other companies such as: Oppo Reno 7, Oppo Find x5 lite, Honor 50 SE.
- The phone also has a GPU graphics processing unit from the company AR with a type processor Mali-G68 MC4.
- Also, the phone is available in only two versions of the available storage space, which are as follows: 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
Samsung M53 phone camera:
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, with the ability to shoot videos in FHD or 4K quality.
- The phone also comes with a quad-camera setup: the main one comes with a resolution of 108 megapixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot. PDAF.
- As for the second camera, it comes for wide photography Ultra wide 8-megapixel camera with F/2.2 lens slot.
- The third camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, and is used in isolation and portraiture.
- Finally, a fourth and final camera for macro photography Macro 2 mega-pixels with F/2.4 aperture as well.
- Cameras are also available with . feature HDR with photography Panorama In addition to the presence of a LED flash at the bottom of the cameras box
- The phone also supports high-quality video shooting 4K With a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Also, high quality photography FHD With 1080p resolution at 30/60 frames per second capture rate.
- It is also possible to shoot in the same quality FHD or 4K through the front and back cameras of the phone.
Other specifications of the phone:
- A phone is available Samsung M53 With external mono and not dual stereo speakers, however, the sound quality is clear and high.
- But the phone does not come with the 3.5 mm port for installing the earpiece, with the ability to install a headset through the Type C charging port.
- The phone is also available with . feature NFC And this may differ for the phone copies that are available in global markets
- However, the phone does not support FM radio networks.
- The fingerprint of the phone comes on the side integrated with the power button, with support for the feature Face Unlock To unlock the phone with a face print.
- The phone is also available with the support of a set of various sensors such as: gyroscope, compass, accelerometer, proximity.
- The phone also comes with a 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, available with 25W fast charging support
- The charging port available in the phone comes from the type Type C 2.0 It is also available with OTG support.
- Finally, the phone is available in three choices of available colors, which are as follows: blue, green, and brown.
Samsung M53 phone price:
- 439 dollars for the 128 GB phone version with 6 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 8250 Egyptian pounds.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting