We show you our visitors the most important and latest news details Sony Xperia 1 IV Review of the new Sony Flagship | Specifications and prices of the phone in the next article
Sony Xperia 1 IV A new and distinctive phone that recently joins the range of smart phones and portable devices from Sony Corporation. About a month ago, a company announced Sony The company announced the launch of the latest versions of its phones in the category of flagship phones, in which the company presents the latest developments in smartphones. The company launched the new Sony Xperia 1 IV, which comes as a successor to the company’s previous version, Sony Xperia III. The phone comes – as before – with the latest technology used in phones so far, and this appears in the processor, screen, and camera system as well. The phone is available with the latest Qualcomm processors Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 In addition to a 5000 mAh battery that provides outstanding performance for the phone for a long time. The company also offers phone cameras in partnership with the company Zeiss The famous camera industry. As well as the phone screen as well, which comes from the type OLED With a refresh rate of 120 Hz. And then we get to know the rest Sony Xperia 1 IV Specifications and Price New from the company Sony.
Sony Xperia 1 IV Specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight of about 185 grams.
- It also comes with all-glass back materials, in addition to an aluminum frame around the phone body
- There is also a layer of protection on the back of the phone Corning Gorilla Glass Victus To protect against breakage and fingerprints.
- The phone supports the installation of two Nano Sim cards, with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G
- The phone also comes with the possibility of increasing the available storage capacity, due to the availability of a special entrance for installing the memory card in the place of the second chip
- The phone also comes with a certificate of dust and water resistance IP68 The phone can be placed under water for only 30 minutes
- The phone is available with a screen of type OLED 6.5 inches in size, 1644 x 3840 resolution, with a pixel density of 643 pixels per inch.
- The screen comes with a relatively long aspect ratio of 21:9, to provide more space and enjoy watching videos and games.
- The screen is also available with . feature support HDR BT.2020 which gives the screen a higher and better clarity
- The screen also comes with a high refresh rate of up to 120 Hz, to provide smoothness and speed in movement and movement on the phone screen.
- The screen is also available with . feature support 1B Colors which provides display of more than a billion colors on the phone screen, giving images more clear and saturated with colors.
- The phone screen also comes with a layer of protection of the type Corning Gorilla Glass Victus It is located on the back of the phone to provide protection from scratching or breaking.
- The phone is also available with the latest version of the operating system from Google Android 12.
- In addition, the phone comes with a new processor from Qualcomm, which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Which is available with 4 nanometer manufacturing precision to save energy while maintaining distinctive performance
- The phone’s processor contains eight cores: the primary and the core are of the Cortex-X2 type, and operate at a frequency of up to 3.00 GHz.
- With three other Cortex-A710 cores, operating at a lower frequency of 2.40 GHz.
- As for the remaining four cores, they are available from the Cortex-A510 type, and the frequency is further reduced to 1.70 GHz.
- The phone also has a GPU graphics processor available from the company Qualcomm Type of Adreno 730.
- Only two versions of the available storage space are available from the phone: 256 GB with 12 GB RAM, or 512 GB with 12 GB RAM as well.
Sony Xperia 1 IV camera:
The phone is available with a distinctive camera system in partnership with Zeiss, the famous camera manufacturer, and with improvements also through Sony, where:
- The phone is available with a 12-megapixel front-facing selfie camera with an F/2.0 lens slot, which comes with HDR support and high-quality video recording up to 4K.
- The back of the phone also comes with four rear cameras: the primary comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F/1.7 lens slot, available with OIS optical stabilization support with Dual Pixel PDAF.
- second camera Telephoto It also comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F/2.3 lens slot, with OIS support and the ability to zoom in up to 5.2x Optical Zoom.
- As for the third camera, it comes for wide photography Ultra wide 12 megapixels with F / 2.2 lens slot, also available with support for Dual Pixel PDAF With a wide shooting angle of 124°.
- Finally, a fourth and final camera used in isolation and portrait photography, with a precision of 0.3 mega pixels, with a feature TOF 3D To improve the shooting experience.
- Phone camera lenses are available from Zeiss as well as the glass cover for cameras from the same company
- It is worth noting that the company Zeiss It had made a partnership with other smartphone companies and this appears in the phones: Vivo x80, Vivo x80 pro, Vivo x60, Vivo x60 pro, and also the Vivo x60 pro plus phone from Vivo.
- Cameras are also available with . feature HDR and photography Panorama in addition to the feature Eye tracking With a LED flash under the cameras.
- The phone is also available with support for shooting videos in high quality up to 4K, with a resolution of 2160 pixels, with a capture rate of 24/25/30/60/120 frames per second.
- It also supports FHD quality shooting with 1080p resolution and a capture rate of 30/60/120/240 frames per second.
- The phone is available with . feature 5Axis Gyro-EIS with optical stabilizer OIS To improve the installation experience in the phone while shooting videos.
Other specifications of the phone:
- come phone Sony Xperia 1 IV With external headphones Stereo Speakers Provides a loud and clear audio experience
- The phone also comes with the 3.5 mm input for installing the earphone
- The phone is available with NFC support.
- But it is not supported by FM radio networks.
- The fingerprint of the phone comes on the power button on the side, with the ability to unlock the phone with a face print via the . feature Face Unlock.
- The phone is also available with the support of a number of different sensors such as: proximity, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, pressure, and light meter.
- The phone also has a 5000 mAh battery Li-poly It is available with 30W fast charging support, where the phone can be charged to 50% in just 30 minutes
- In addition to supporting wireless charging, and reverse wireless charging as well.
- The phone is available with the latest version of the charging port Type C 3.2 with feature support OTG For the possibility of installing a flash and facilitating the transfer of data
- Finally: the phone is available in three choices of available colors, which are as follows: black, white, and violet.
Sony Xperia 1 IV price:
- 1355 dollars for the 256 GB phone version with 12 GB RAM, or approximately 25,500 Egyptian pounds.
- 1600 dollars for the 512 GB phone version with 12 GB RAM, or approximately 30,000 Egyptian pounds.
We showed you, our valued visitors, the most important details about the news of Sony Xperia 1 IV Review of the new Sony Flagship | Specifications and prices of the phone on Dot Al-Khaleej in this article, and we hope to have provided you with all the details clearly and with more credibility and transparency. what’s new.
We also have to remind you that this content has already been published on the Thaqafni website, and the editorial team at Dot Al Khaleej may have verified it, modified it, or quoted it, or it may have been completely transferred, and you can read and follow the developments of this news from its main source.