Oppo launched the regular Reno 6 5G phone with the Pro version of it at the same time, as both phones share a set of similar features. But the price of the regular “Oppo Reno 6” phone is much cheaper than the Pro version.
In order to reach this low price, Oppo has reduced some of the features of the “Oppo Reno 6” mobile, such as the screen that comes in a smaller size than the Pro measures 6.43 inches, a battery less than 4300 mAh, in addition to a medium-class snapdragon processor chip. 720G. In terms of design, the design of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone is also far from not only its older brother Pro, but also its competitors in the same category.
Now, let’s learn about the specifications of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone in detail, and what are the most important advantages and disadvantages of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone, and is it really worth buying in its price category, or are there better alternatives?
Specifications of the phone “Oppo Reno 6”
The Oppo Reno 6 phone comes in the market with many specifications that make it one of the best Oppo phones in the middle price category. this paragraph.
The Oppo Reno 6 comes with a 6.4-inch AMOLED flat screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, FHD +, and a density of 411 pixels per inch. The “Oppo Reno 6” phone also came with a snapdragon 720G processor, in addition to any random access memory “RAM” with a capacity of 8 GB, while the internal storage memory in the phone is 256 or 128 GB. The phone also has a 4310 mAh battery, and it supports 50W fast charging.
The phone comes with a “2 USB Type C” charging port, and it also supports USB On The Go technology, which is important to allow it to identify all the various USB devices.
The “Oppo Reno 6” phone works with the fifth generation technology, Android 11 system, and it comes with an octa-core processor with 8 nano technology. The phone also has many features such as modern Bluetooth and Wi-Fi support from the latest version, with the ability to operate two SIM cards, the first with the 5G system and the second with the 4G technology. Also, almost all electronic games can be played on the phone with high efficiency and very good power, due to the high random memory of up to 8 GB RAM. It is also possible to obtain programs and games for the phone through the “Google Play” store simply, and it is worth noting that the “Oppo Reno 6” phone is available in black and blue colors only.
Specifications of the camera phone “Oppo Reno 6”
The Oppo Reno 6 mobile has a high-resolution rear camera through four cameras, the primary camera of which comes with 64 megapixels with an F / 1.7 lens slot, and the second camera also comes with an 8-megapixel camera and an F / 2.2 lens slot. Wide photography”, and by moving to the third camera, which comes with a accuracy of 2 megapixels and a lens slot of F / 2.4 “macro camera”, and finally the fourth camera comes with a accuracy of 2 megapixels and a lens slot of F / 2.4 “isolation camera”, in addition to a dual-LED flash and support HDR feature, but unfortunately there is no zoom camera lens available.
Moving to the front camera of the Oppo Reno 6 phone, we notice a high-level upgrade, as it comes with a resolution of 44 megapixels with an f/2.4 lens slot, and it is worth noting that the phone supports 4K video shooting with a resolution of 2160 pixels, with a capture rate of 30 frames In the second, the “Oppo Reno 6” mobile also supports the ability to shoot 1080p FHD videos with a capture rate of 30 or 60 frames per second, and finally supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels, and the mobile also has the feature of Slow Motion photography, which comes in FHD quality. 1080p or HD quality with 720p resolution.
Features of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone
The “Oppo Reno 6” phone comes with many great features that increase the positive evaluations of the purchase of the phone, as the most important features of “Oppo Reno 6” come as follows:
- The design of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone is very distinctive.
- The phone is light in weight with a good thickness rate, so you can use it with one hand without any disturbance.
- The “Oppo Reno 6” also supports the 5G network.
- The Oppo Reno 6 also features a 65W fast charging capacity, through which the battery is charged in just half an hour.
- Phone cameras offer very good performance.
- The fingerprint feature is fast and has a quick response and comes integrated into the screen.
- The Oppo Reno 6 phone comes with the latest Android 11 operating system, in addition to the new Oppo ColorOS 11.3 interface.
- The processor offers high performance, but unfortunately it does not outperform its competitors’ phone processors in the same price category.
- The phone also comes with an AMOLED screen that supports a refresh rate of 90Hz, with a strong protection layer.
Disadvantages of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone
Contrary to the positives, it also comes with some disadvantages to the “Oppo Reno 6” phone, where the phone has some negative flaws, including:
- The price of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone is high compared to its competitors.
- Unfortunately, the “Oppo Reno 6 5G” phone does not support the ability to install an external memory stick.
- It also does not support “stereo” headphones.
- The Oppo Reno 6 does not support the 3.5mm headphone port.
“Oppo Reno 6 5G” phone box
When opening the “Oppo Reno 6 5G” phone case, some additional accessories and parts are needed, such as:
- A screen sticker that is pre-positioned on the phone screen.
- The head of the phone charger, which comes with a power of 50 watts.
- In addition to the USB cable “Type C”.
- Back cover to protect the phone.
- Metal pin to open chip and memory card slots.
- Instructions and guide to getting started.
- Phone warranty according to the supplier.
These were all the extra parts and accessories that came inside the Oppo Reno 6 mobile box, and you should pay close attention to any lack of the phone box when making the purchase.
Oppo Reno 6 price
The “Oppo Reno 6” mobile is available at a price of up to 460 US dollars, equivalent to approximately 8,990 Egyptian pounds, for the 128 GB and 8 RAM version.
Is the Oppo Reno 6 a suitable option to buy?
At the end of the review of the “Oppo Reno 6” phone, we find that it has lost many of the features and features that were present within the “Oppo Reno 5 5g” phone, and we find that its specifications are very similar to the specifications of the “Oppo Reno 5” 4G phone, But by moving to the advantages of the phone, we find that it competes in some features such as the quality of the front camera that comes with a resolution of 44 megapixels, in addition to providing it with the latest Android system when opening it directly, and there are also some other secondary features such as its ideal light weight and its processor, which is strong and very good, And don’t forget the high-resolution quad rear camera.
In sum, we see that the “Oppo Reno 6” phone does not differ much from the “Oppo Reno 5 4G” phone. If you own a “Reno 5”, we do not advise you at all to replace it with the new “Oppo Reno 6” phone, even if you do not have any Of the two phones, we recommend the “Oppo Reno 5” because of the difference in price and the absence of a significant difference between the two devices.