We show you our visitors the most important and latest news details Vivo x80 pro is a new flagship from Vivo | The most important features and price in the next article
Vivo x80 pro A new and stronger version joins the range of smartphones and tablets of Vivo. As Vivo recently announced the launch of its latest phones in the family The X its own chain The x80 new. Within this series, the company presented my phone: Vivo x80, as well as the highest version, Vivo x80 pro. The phone comes to offer an excellent set of internal and external specifications and features, from the design and materials used to the processor, screen, and camera system. It is worth noting that the phone cameras are the product of a partnership between my company Vivo And the Zeiss The phone comes with one of the best phone camera systems in the market. The company is taking photography to a higher level with its new processor V1+ Which improves the experience of photography and image processing. Below we review the rest of the specifications and price of the new Vivo x80 pro mobile and the features and specifications it offers.
Vivo x80 pro phone specifications:
- First: The phone is available with a weight of about 219 grams
- The phone also comes with manufacturing materials on the back of the entire glass, in addition to the presence of a metal frame around the body of the phone to provide protection
- There is also a layer of protection on the back of the phone Corning Gorilla Glass Victus To protect the phone from scratches and breakage
- The phone supports the installation of two Nano Sim cards, available with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But the phone does not come with support for the possibility of increasing storage space, due to the lack of an additional memory card entrance
- And unlike the previous two versions of the phone, the company announced this time officially that the phone is resistant to dust and water with a certificate IP68 Where the phone can be placed under water at a depth of 1.5 meters for only 30 minutes
- The phone comes with a screen LTPO3 AMOLED With a size of 6.78 inches, it is available in quality QHD+ With a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels.
- The pixel density is about 517 pixels per inch, with the advantage of LTPO3 The screen also provides a refresh rate gradation to save energy.
- The screen also comes with the usual display dimensions of 20:9 with a very small opening for the front camera, which provides greater utilization of screen space and a distinct experience in watching videos and games.
- The screen is also available with HDR10+ support with a brightness of about 1500 nits, which provides greater clarity and high brightness even in the presence of sunlight.
- The screen also supports displaying more than a billion colors on it thanks to the 1B Color feature.
- The screen comes with a high refresh rate of up to 120 Hz with a gradient from 0 to 120 depending on use, to provide smooth and fast movement and also save energy at the same time.
- The phone screen also comes with a pre-installed protection layer Corning Gorilla Glass Victus To protect against fingerprints and scratches
the performance :
- The phone is available with the new and special user interface from Vivo Funtouch 12 Which is based on an operating system Android 12.
- The phone is also available with the latest Qualcomm processors Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with an energy-saving 4nm precision manufacturing technology
- The processor contains eight cores: the first and most powerful of them comes from the type Cortex-X2, with a frequency of up to 3.00 GHz.
- In addition to three other cores operating at a frequency of 2.40 GHz, and they are available from the Cortex-A710 type.
- As for the remaining four cores, they come from the Cortex-A510 type, with a lower frequency of 1.70 GHz.
- The phone also comes with a GPU graphics processor Adreno 730.
- The phone is available in three versions of the available storage space as follows: 256 GB with 8 GB RAM, 256 GB with 12 GB RAM, or 512 GB with 12 GB RAM as well.
- With UFS 3.1 fast type internal storage.
Vivo x80 pro camera:
- The phone’s front-facing selfie camera comes with a 32-megapixel resolution with an F/2.5 lens slot, available with support for HDR and high-quality photography up to 4K.
- The phone also comes with a quad camera setup: the primary and the primary come with a resolution of 50 megapixels with an F/1.6 lens slot, available with OIS optical stabilization support, PDAF and Laser AF features.
- The second camera, Periscope Telephoto, comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F/3.4 lens slot, with optical stabilization support and up to 5x Optical Zoom. ?
- As for the third camera, it is a 12-megapixel Telephoto lens with an F / 1.9 lens slot Gimbal OIS To install and zoom in up to 2x Optical Zoom.
- Finally, a fourth camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, and we use it for wide photography with a shooting angle of 114 °.
- Camera lenses are also available from ZEISS with a glass cover also on the cameras from the same company
- The cameras support HDR and Dual Pixel Shift, as well as panorama shooting, in addition to the presence of a Dual-Tone LED flash next to the cameras.
- The phone is also available with support for shooting videos in 8K and 4K quality as well, at a capture rate of 30/60 frames per second.
- And also shooting in FHD quality with 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 30/60 frames.
- The phone is also available with support for the Gyro-EIS feature, for electronic stabilization while shooting videos.
Other specifications of the phone:
- come phone Vivo x80 pro With Stereo Speakers, it delivers crisp and clear sounds.
- However, the phone does not come with the 3.5mm headphone jack
- The phone is also available with NFC support.
- But it does not support FM radio networks.
- Plus sensor support IR BLASTER which allows controlling electronic devices through the phone
- The fingerprint of the phone comes in a large area at the bottom of the phone screen and is of a type Ultrasonic with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone with the face print.
- The phone is also available with the support of a number of different sensors such as: accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and light meter.
- The phone also contains a 4700 mAh Li-poly battery, available with 80W fast charging support, where the phone can be charged to 100% in just 38 minutes.
- And wireless charging also with a capacity of 50 watts, to charge the phone wirelessly to 100% in just 50 minutes
- The phone is also available with a Type C 3.1 fast charging port, with OTG support
- Finally: Three choices of available colors are available from the phone, which are as follows: black, orange, and blue.
Vivo x80 pro phone price:
- 910 dollars for the 256 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or about 17,090 Egyptian pounds.
- $ 962 for the 256 GB phone version with 12 GB RAM, or about 18,030 Egyptian pounds.
- 1115 dollars for the 512 GB phone version with 12 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 20,900 Egyptian pounds.
We showed you, our valued visitors, the most important details about the news of the new Vivo x80 pro Flagship from Vivo | The most important features and price on dot alkhaleej in this article and we hope to have provided you with all the details clearly and with more credibility and transparency. what’s new.
We also have to remind you that this content is already published on the Thaqafni website, and the editorial team at Dot Al Khaleej may have verified it, modified it, or quoted it, or it may have been completely transferred, and you can read and follow the developments of this news from its main source.