Xiaomi 12 A new phone from Xiaomi is launched in the smart phone markets around the world. Where the company announced some time ago its latest phones in the Chinese market only, and now it is announcing the launch of these phones for the global and Arab markets as well. Xiaomi presents a new range of smartphones, the Xiaomi 12, the Xiaomi 12X. In addition to the presence of a third version under the name Xiaomi 12 pro. This new series is the successor to the previous series of the company’s phones, which witnessed a wide spread in various phone markets around the world, with its excellent specifications and services. Below we review the specifications and price of the Xiaomi 12 mobile.
Xiaomi phone 12 specifications:
- The phone comes with a light weight of about 179 grams.
- It also comes with all-glass manufacturing materials, in addition to a plastic frame around the body of the phone to provide protection
- On the back of the phone there is a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The phone supports the installation of two SIM cards, available with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But the phone does not have an entrance to add a memory card, so it is not possible to increase the storage capacity of the phone
- The phone comes with a 6.28-inch AMOLED screen, available in FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a pixel density of 419 pixels per inch.
- The brightness of the screen reaches about 1100 lumens with the support of Dolby vision, which gives greater clarity to the screen even in the presence of high lighting or in sunlight.
- The screen is also available with HDR10+ support with 68B Color, so the images on the phone screen become clearer and more saturated with colors.
- In addition, the screen is available with support for a refresh rate of 120 Hz, to give the screen smoothness and ease of movement and movement
- The phone screen also has a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer, to provide protection from scratches and breakage
- The phone is available with the Android 12 operating system, with the new and special user interface from Xiaomi MIUI 13.
- It also works with the most powerful processors from Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 which is available with an energy-saving manufacturing precision of 4 nanometers
- The processor comes with an eight-core: its most powerful core works at a frequency of up to 3.00 GHz, and it is available from the type Cortex-X2.
- With three other Cortex-A710 cores, available at a frequency of up to 2.50 GHz.
- As for the other four cores, they come from the Cortex-A510 type, but with a lower frequency of 1.80 GHz.
- The phone also has an Adreno 730 GPU graphics processor.
- The phone is available in three versions of storage space as follows: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM, and also 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
- The phone’s storage memory is also available from the fast type UFS 3.1.
Xiaomi phone camera 12:
- The phone’s selfie camera comes with a 32-megapixel resolution with an F/2.5 lens slot, supports FHD video shooting at rates of 30/60 frames per second.
- The phone also has three rear cameras: the main one has a 50-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.9 lens slot, supports PDAF and OIS optical stabilizer.
- The second camera is for Ultra Wide photography with a shooting angle of 123°, and it is available with 13 mega-pixels with an F/2.4 lens slot.
- As for the third and final camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel macro camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot
- Next to the cameras comes a Dual-Tone LED flash, with cameras supporting HDR and panorama photography.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting in high quality up to 8K at a capture rate of 24 frames per second, or in 4K quality with a capture rate of 30/60 frames.
- It is also possible to shoot in FHD quality with 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 30/60/120/240/960 frames per second.
- In addition to the phone’s support for the Gyro-EIS electronic installation feature.
Other specifications of the phone:
- The phone does not come with a 3.5mm input, so the earphones cannot be attached to the phone.
- It also comes with stereo headphones in partnership with Harman Kardon which provides clear and loud sounds
- The phone supports NFC.
- It does not support FM radio networks.
- It also supports sensor IR BLASTER to allow control of electronic devices through the phone
- The fingerprint of the phone comes at the bottom of the screen and is of an optical type, with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone with a face print.
- The phone is also available with the support of a set of different sensors such as: proximity, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and also light meter.
- The phone also contains a 4500 mAh lithium-polymer battery that supports 67W fast charging, where the phone can be charged to 100% in just 39 minutes.
- The phone is also available with 50W wireless charging support, which allows the phone to be charged 100% in just 53 minutes
- With support for 10W reverse wireless charging.
- The charging port on the phone comes from Type C 2.0, with On-The-Go or OTG support
- The phone is available in three colors available, and they are as follows: grey, blue, and violet.
Xiaomi 12 phone price:
- 750 dollars for the 128 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 13,865 Egyptian pounds
- 816 dollars for the 256 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 15,100 Egyptian pounds.
- $ 898 for the 256 GB phone version with 12 GB RAM, or 16,600 Egyptian pounds.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting