We show you our visitors the most important and latest news details of Xiaomi 12 pro, the most powerful new Xiaomi phones | Specifications and features of the phone in the next article
Xiaomi 12 pro The most powerful versions of Xiaomi smartphones so far. Some time ago, the company announced the launch of its new series of smartphones in the global and Arab markets. This new series included three new and distinctive phones that offer many excellent specifications and features at a competitive price for many other companies’ phones. These phones are: Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12X, and also the most powerful version, Xiaomi 12 pro. The phones come with a set of common specifications as the unified design language of the three devices, as well as with some differences as in the processor, screen and battery capacity. Below we will learn about the specifications and price of the Xiaomi 12 pro mobile.
Xiaomi 12 pro phone specifications:
- The weight of the phone is estimated at about 204 grams.
- The phone is available with manufacturing materials that come from glass in the back, with a plastic frame also around the body of the phone.
- The back of the phone comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer, which provides some protection.
- The phone supports the installation of two SIM cards, available with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But the phone does not come with support for the possibility of increasing storage space, due to the lack of an additional memory card entrance
- The phone also comes with a 6.73-inch LTPO AMOLED screen, also available in QHD + quality with a resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels with a pixel density of 522 pixels per inch.
- The screen brightness reaches about 1500 nits with support for HDR10+, which provides more clarity of the screen content in the presence of high lighting.
- The screen is also available with Dolby vision and 1B Color support, which displays more than a billion colors on the screen.
- As is the case in the other two versions of the phone, the phone screen comes with support for a refresh rate of 120 Hz, which gives smoothness and ease of movement and navigation on the screen.
- As for screen protection, the phone screen has a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer, to protect against scratching and breakage.
- The phone comes with the latest versions of the Android 12 operating system, in addition to the presence of the new and special user interface from Xiaomi MIUI 13.
- The phone is also available with the latest version of Qualcomm processors, which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, which comes with a 4nm manufacturing technology to save some of the phone’s power.
- The phone processor comes with eight cores: the most powerful of them works at a frequency of up to 3.00 GHz, and it is available from the type Cortex-X2.
- With three other Cortex-A710 cores, each operates at a frequency of up to 2.50 GHz.
- As for the remaining four cores, they come from the Cortex-A510 type, and operate at a frequency of less than 1.80 GHz.
- The phone also has an Adreno 730 GPU graphics processor
- The phone comes with only two versions of the available storage space: 256 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
- The phone’s storage is UFS 3.1, with LPDDR5 RAM.
Xiaomi 12 pro camera:
- The phone has a 32-megapixel front camera with an F/2.45 lens slot, available with HDR support and FHD video shooting.
- The phone also comes with a triple setup for the rear cameras: the main one has a 50-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.9 lens slot, with support for Dual Pixel PDAF and OIS optical stabilizer.
- The second camera is for telephoto photography, and it also comes with a resolution of 50 megapixels, with an F / 1.9 lens slot, and supports zoom up to 2x Optical Zoom.
- Finally, a third and final camera is used for ultra wide photography, with a resolution of 50 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, with a wide and wide shooting angle of up to 115 °.
- Cameras are also available with HDR support and Panorama photography, in addition to a Dual-Tone LED flash next to the cameras.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports high-quality photography up to 8K with a capture rate of 24 frames per second, or in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 and a capture rate of 30/60 frames.
- It also supports shooting in FHD quality with 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 30/60/120/240/960 frames per second.
- The phone is also available with Gyro-EIS electronic installation support.
Other specifications of the phone:
- The Xiaomi 12 pro phone supports the NFC feature.
- It does not support FM radio networks.
- But it is available with IR BLASTER support, to allow controlling electronic devices through the phone.
- Not also available with the 3.5 mm input for installing the earphone.
- However, it comes with four available Stereo Speakers from Harman Kardon, thus providing clear and loud sounds.
- The fingerprint of the phone comes from the Optical type and is located at the bottom of the phone screen, with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone.
- The phone also supports a number of different sensors such as: accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, pressure, and also the light meter.
- The phone contains a 4600 mAh battery, available with 120W fast charging support, where the phone can be charged to 100% in just 18 minutes.
- In addition to supporting 50W wireless charging, the phone can be charged wirelessly to 100% in just 42 minutes.
- It also comes with 10W reverse wireless charging support.
- The charging port on the phone also comes from Type C 2.0, with support for the OTG feature.
- Finally, the phone is available in only three choices of available colors, which are as follows: black, blue, and violet.
Xiaomi 12 pro phone price:
- $1100 for the initial 256 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 20,340 Egyptian pounds.
We showed you, our valued visitors, the most important details about the news of Xiaomi 12 pro, the most powerful new Xiaomi phone | Specifications and features of the phone on dot khaleej in this article, and we hope to have provided you with all the details clearly and with more credibility and transparency. what’s new.
We also have to remind you that this content is already published on the Thaqafni website, and the editorial team at Dot Al Khaleej may have verified it, modified it, or quoted it, or it may have been completely transferred, and you can read and follow the developments of this news from its main source.