We show you our visitors the most important and latest news details of Xiaomi 12X, a new version of Xiaomi phones | Phone review and prices in the next article
Xiaomi 12X Xiaomi’s new and distinctive phone in the new 12 family. Where the company announced some time ago the launch of the latest versions of its smartphones within the Xiaomi family, and this new series included a group of leading phones such as: Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12X. With the presence of a third, higher version under the name Xiaomi 12 pro. The phone comes with specifications and features that are very similar to the regular version, as in the camera system, the exterior design, as well as the materials and the screen. But some differences and differences between the two phones also appear, as in the processor, charging speed, and certainly the prices. The phone offers excellent specifications, such as support for fifth generation networks, and a screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, for its price. This is what Xiaomi is keen on recently to offer good deals for smartphone users with high specifications for an appropriate price with some smart concessions. Below we review the specifications and price of the Xiaomi 12X mobile.
Xiaomi 12X phone specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight less than the regular version of the same series and is estimated at about 176 grams
- It also comes with all-glass back materials, and a plastic frame around the phone’s body to provide protection against bending or breaking.
- The back of the phone comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer.
- The phone is available with support for the installation of two Nano-type sims, both of which are available with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G
- As is the case in the other phone, the phone also does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space, due to the lack of an entrance to install the memory card.
- The phone screen comes in a 6.28-inch AMOLED type, available in FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels per inch.
- In addition to a pixel density rate of about 419 pixels per inch.
- The screen also comes with a new refresh rate of 120 Hz, to provide smooth and fast movement on the screen
- Also with support for Dolby Vision and 68B Color, the screen provides clearer and more saturated color content.
- The screen comes with a display dimensions of 20:9 in addition to support for HDR10+, which provides a more distinguished experience in watching videos and games.
- The screen also comes with a high brightness of about 1100 nits, which provides suitable lighting for the screen in the presence of high lighting or sunlight.
- As for screen protection, the phone screen has a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer.
- The phone is available with the new and distinct Xiaomi user interface MIUI 13, which is built on the Android 12 operating system.
- The phone contains an octa-core processor from Qualcomm, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G, which is available with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The most powerful processor core comes from the Kryo 585 type, with a frequency of up to 3.2 GHz
- With three other cores of the same type, Kryo 585, but with a lower frequency of 2.42 GHz
- As for the remaining four cores, they also come from the Kryo 585 type, but the frequency is reduced to 1.80 GHz.
- The phone also contains a GPU with an Adreno 650 processor.
- The phone comes in only two versions of the available storage space, which are as follows: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- The phone’s storage also comes with a fast UFS 3.1 type.
Xiaomi 12X camera:
- The phone’s selfie camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F/2.5 lens slot, supports HDR and FHD quality photography.
- The phone also comes with a triple setup for the rear cameras: the primary is available with a resolution of 50 megapixels with an aperture of F/1.88, with a sensor from Sony. IMX766 Support for PDAF and OIS optical stabilization.
- The second camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, and is used for Ultra Wide photography with a shooting angle of 123°.
- Finally, a third camera, TeleMacro, used in macro photography, 5 mega-pixels, with an F/2.4 aperture
- Next to the cameras, there is a dual-LED flash, in addition to the cameras’ support for HDR and panorama photography.
- The phone can shoot videos in 8K quality with a resolution of 4320 with a capture rate of 24 frames per second, or in 4K quality and at a resolution of 2160 with a capture rate of 30/60 frames.
- It is also possible to shoot in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30/60/120/240/960 frames
- In addition to supporting the Gyro-EIS feature, for electronic stabilization while shooting videos.
Other specifications of the phone:
- The phone supports IR BLASTER, to control electronic devices.
- Also supports NFC.
- But it is not supported by FM radio networks.
- The phone’s speakers come from the type of Stereo Speakers in partnership Harman Kardon Thus, it provides a distinct experience in acoustics
- Also, the phone does not come with the 3.5mm headphone jack
- The optical fingerprint of the phone is located at the bottom of the screen, with support for unlocking the phone via the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone is available with the support of a range of different sensors such as: gyroscope, proximity, accelerometer, and compass.
- The phone contains a 4500 mAh battery, available with 67 Watt fast charging support, where the phone can be charged to 100% in just 39 minutes.
- But the phone does not support wireless charging, as is the case in the Xiaomi phone 12.
- The charging port on the phone is available from Type C 2.0, with support for the OTG feature.
- The phone is available in only three colors: black, purple, and blue.
Xiaomi 12X phone price:
- 650 dollars for the 128 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 12,000 Egyptian pounds.
We showed you, our valued visitors, the most important details about the news of Xiaomi 12X, a new version of Xiaomi phones | Review the phone and prices on dot alkhaleej in this article and we hope to have provided you with all the details clearly and with more credibility and transparency. what’s new.
We also have to remind you that this content is already published on the Thaqafni website, and the editorial team at Dot Al Khaleej may have verified it, modified it, or quoted it, or it may have been completely transferred, and you can read and follow the developments of this news from its main source.