Mobile phone prices and reviews
New phone from xiaomi It was officially announced, when the company introduced us to its new phone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G phone To serve the development of the previous phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro with some small improvements, this phone retains some features most notably the FHD + AMOLED screen but still supports 120Hz refresh rate, 108MP rear camera and 67W charging. So are these specs enough to be the best phone in the Note 11 series at the moment. Let’s take a look at the full specifications of the phone and what are its main advantages and disadvantages. the following.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G phone specifications:
- The phone measures 164.2 x 76.1 x 8.1 mm and weighs 202 grams.
- The phone is IP53 drip resistant.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports second, third and fourth generation networks.
- IR Blaster supports remote control of electrical appliances through your phone.
- The phone comes with the same glass material as what we used from Xiaomi on the Note Pro series.
- This screen has a hole in the middle of the screen and it is a 6.67 inch Super AMOLED, with FHD + quality, and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a protective layer. The fifth generation Corning Gorilla Glass with a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, in addition to supporting screens with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The phone is available with different versions of solid memory and random memory as follows:
The first instance comes with 64 GB of UFS 2.2 solid state memory with 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
– The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB of type UFS 2.2 with random memory capacity of 6 GB of type LPDDR4X.
– The third version comes with a solid memory of 128 GB of type UFS 2.2 with 8 GB of random memory of type LPDDR4X.
The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card and is placed in the place of the second chip.
- In terms of performance, the phone comes with a Mediatek Helio G96 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor, which is the same processor in POCO M4 Pro 4G And the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S .
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, the first of which comes with a resolution of 108 megapixels, with an F / 1.9 lens slot, as the main camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is a camera for wide shots. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is a camera for shooting macros, and as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is a camera for isolation work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video recording at a 30fps shooting rate, and 720p HD video recording at a 30fps shooting rate.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi has b / g / n / ac frequency and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and GALILEO.
- Protection and security: The phone supports a fingerprint sensor and comes with a power button, and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone with your face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity (software), compass and gyroscope.
- The phone supports a 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The phone comes with stereo sound.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with OTG feature.
- The included battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh with 67W fast charging.
- The phone runs Android 11 operating system with MIUI 13 interface.
- The phone is available in black, blue and white colors.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G phone:
- It does not support 4K video recording.
- It does not support the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Proximity sensor for software recall and its performance is not the best.
- The rear camera stands out a lot.
- Poor performance of the selfie camera in poor lighting conditions.
- The processor that MediaTek uses is not the best in image processing.. Expect worse imaging performance Redmi Note 10 Pro .
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Features:
- The 67W charger is attached to the phone case.
- The phone supports a stereo speaker to provide better sound.
- The AMOLED display has a FHD + resolution with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The big battery keeps you going all day thanks to the 67W fast charging.
- Support IR Blaster, with which you can control electrical appliances remotely through your phone.
- Luxurious design for Xiaomi with a glass back.
- Xiaomi still keeps the 3.5mm jack for headphones.
- NFC feature support.
- The performance is good from the processor, but it gets noticeably hot after a while of playing on the phone, especially since the back of the phone is glass.. The processor is also found in cheaper phones!
Opening the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Case:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G phone with screen – 67W charger – Transparent phone protection case – Metal lock – Phone book – USB Type C cable.
Mobile phone prices were updated on 09-06-2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Price:
As for the 64 GB version with 6 GB RAM, it is priced at 6550 pounds.
The 128GB version with 6GB of RAM is priced at £6950.
For the 128GB version with 8GB RAM, it’s £7450.
Tags: xiaomi redmi note 11 pro 4g specs, xiaomi note 11 pro price, xiaomi redmi note 11 pro error, xiaomi note 11 pro specs, xiaomi note 11 pro specs