ZTE Axon 40 ultra A new and distinctive flashchip from ZTE company joins the company’s range of smartphones and mobile devices. A few days ago, the company announced the launch of the new version of its phones within the family The Axon The featured phone is the ZTE Axon 40 ultra. This series of phones of the company is considered one of the first phones in the world that is available with the front camera technology hidden at the bottom of the screen. The phone also comes as a successor to the previous version of the same family, the ZTE Axon 30 ultra. It comes in the same footsteps, presenting a set of excellent internal specifications and features, to enter the competition strongly in the smart phone markets. Below we get acquainted with the specifications and price of the ZTE Axon 40 ultra mobile and the distinguished services it provides for a competitive price.
ZTE Axon 40 ultra specifications:
- The weight of the phone is estimated at about 204 grams.
- The phone is also available with back materials made entirely of glass, with an aluminum frame also around the body of the phone
- The phone supports the installation of two SIM cards, available with support for communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But the phone is not available with the possibility of increasing the available storage space, due to the unavailability of the entrance to the memory card
- Unexpectedly, the company did not announce any IP resistance to the phone against water or dust.
- The phone also has a 6.8-inch AMOLED screen, available in FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1116 x 2480 pixels and a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch.
- The screen is also available with support for the HDR10+ feature, in addition to a brightness of about 1500 nits, which provides more clarity and sufficient lighting for the screen even in sunlight.
- The phone screen is also available with 1B Color support, which allows displaying more than a billion colors on the screen and thus provides clearer and more saturated images.
- Also, the screen comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio with the notch disappearing, which provides the best experience in watching videos and games.
- The phone screen is also available with the support of the new 120 Hz refresh rate, which allows smooth and fast movement and navigation on the screen.
- The phone is available with the Android 12 operating system, in addition to a new user interface, especially from ZTE, which is MyOS 12.
- The phone is powered by an octa-core processor from Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 which comes with 4 nanometer manufacturing precision to save energy
- The most powerful processor core is Cortex-X2, and it works at a frequency of up to 3.00 GHz.
- With three other Cortex-A710 cores, operating at a lower frequency of up to 2.50 GHz.
- As for the remaining four cores, they are available from the Cortex-A510 type, but the frequency reaches 1.80 GHz.
- As for the GPU graphics processor available on the phone, it comes from Qualcomm as well Adreno 730.
- Only two versions of the available storage space are available from the phone: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
- The phone’s storage also comes with a fast UFS 3.1 type.
ZTE Axon 40 ultra camera:
- The front camera comes hidden at the bottom of the screen and is available with a 16-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.0 lens slot, supports HDR and FHD video shooting.
- As for the rear cameras, the phone comes with three rear cameras: the main one has a 64-megapixel resolution with an F/1.6 lens slot, available with PDAF support, Laser AF, and also the OIS optical stabilizer.
- The second camera also comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F/3.5 lens slot, a Telephoto camera that allows zoom up to 3.5x Optical Zoom with support for OIS and PDAF.
- As for the third and final camera, it also comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, and is used in Ultra Wide photography.
- The cameras are also available with Panorama and HDR support, in addition to a Dual-Tone LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports high-quality photography up to 8K at a capture rate of 30 frames per second
- And also shooting in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30/60/120 frames, or in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30/60 frames per second.
- The phone is available with Gyro-EIS and HDR10 support.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected, the ZTE Axon 40 ultra is available with Stereo Speakers, which give loud and distinctive sounds.
- But it is not available with the support of the 3.5 mm headphone jack
- The phone is available with NFC support. .
- But it is not supported by FM radio networks.
- The fingerprint of the phone comes of the Optical type and is located at the bottom of the screen, with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone with a face print.
- The phone is also available with support for a number of different sensors such as: compass, proximity, gyroscope, and accelerometer.
- The phone contains a 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, with 65W fast charging support
- The charging port of the phone is also available, Type C 3.1, the new version, with support for the OTG feature.
- Finally, the phone is available in only three choices of available colors, which are as follows: black, gold, and silver.
ZTE Axon 40 ultra price:
- 799 dollars for the 128 GB phone version with 8 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 14,950 Egyptian pounds.
- $ 899 for the 256 GB phone version with 12 GB RAM, or 16,820 Egyptian pounds.
Those are the official prices that were announced for the phone in global markets, with the phone already available for pre-booking through the company’s official website. It is expected that the phone will actually be launched in the market starting from the 21st of the month of 6 of the current year 2022.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting